Kaunas Bernardas Brazdžionis School is an educational institution providing consistent and high quality pre-school, pre-primary, primary and Part I of basic education program. The school develops an intelligent, decent, healthy, cohesive, creative personality in a safe, cozy environment equipped with modern teaching aids, responding to its actions and learning outcomes for personal progress.
The school is guided by these values:
- Safety (physical, psychological, emotional safety is the concern and duty of all members of the community).
- Communication (communicating and working together to achieve a common goal).
- Mutual respect (help, tolerance and attention to school community members).
- Equality (equal opportunities).
- Value (everyone is valued).
- Responsibility (for behavior and actions).
- Democratic governance.